Thursday 3 March 2016

Introducing Miss Parr and Miss Glidden

Here is a little bit of information about Miss Parr and Miss Glidden.


Hi, my name is Deena Parr. I come from Tauranga and am in my first year at the University of Waikato, studying a Bachelor of Primary Teaching. Thank you for welcoming me into your class and I am really looking forward to spending each Thursday you. I've had one day with the class and am already blown away by how amazing all the students are, I can't wait to get to know them all as the year goes on. 

Miss Parr helping out in P.E. today


Hello, my name's Madison Glidden and I'm from Morrinsville. I am in my first year at the University of Waikato studying a Bachelor of Teaching (Primary). My passion for teaching began when I started teaching dance classes at the age of thirteen. I currently teach five jazz ballet classes and get great joy out of seeing my students achieve outstanding results and gain confidence from their experience. I look forward to being a part of room 14 and am already impressed with how amazing the class is. 


Miss Glidden with some Rangahau girls during P.E.

2 comments: